Oh my goodness, I am just returning from the most AH-mazing 4 day crafting weekend getaway at Pilgrim Pines in Swanzey, NH! So, for today's What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW) post, I snapped a few pictures of my "desk" while I was away.
What makes me smile the most when I look at this picture is the box of Runts candy sitting behind my iPad and the 3 little Runts candies beside my bone folder. Does any other person besides me still eat Runts? Do you even have Runts (or their equivalent) in your part of the world? Basically it's Red dye #5, Yellow dye #3 and Green dye #8 added to some sour hardened sugar. . . Probably not so good for the teeth., but yummy all the same in that sweet tooth satisfaction kind of way!
This next photo of my workdesk and beyond makes me smile even more because it's a small glimpse of those near and dear friends with whom I spent the weekend. I hope you all know the simple joy of these very treasured times.
Now, just for a little fun, here are 12 random statements overheard during our getaway weekend. Ladies, I bet you didn't know I was writing these down, did ya?
1. Do you have a paper piercer pokey thingy?
2. Starbucks is my crack.
3. I'm a little pop dot happy.
4. Dear Santa, I can explain. . .
5. Step away from the stamps.
6. Does anyone need a 6 inch cow?
7. You're a psycho. I mean that in the most loving way.
8. Pop dot the crap out of that.
9. Next time we're bringing a UHaul.
10. Just call me klepto.
11. I haven't had enough to drink this weekend. . . .Water, I mean.
12. I wonder how many cards they make at Hallmark in a day?
Thanks for taking a peek at my temporary workdesk today! I can't wait to visit yours! If you're new to WOYWW and would like to learn more, please check out Julia's Stamping Ground blog and perhaps join in next time!
Peace be with you all.