Stock this delightful box with birthday cards you make yourself and you’ll never forget to send a birthday card again. Kit includes components for making 16 birthday cards, 4 each of 4 designs, plus the box to store them in.
Keep ahead by recording birthdays on the tabbed dividers for month-at-a-glance reminders.
Who says you can only celebrate birthdays once a year? There are dozens of them—as many as you know people. And this stamp set will help you to stay in party-mode all year long!
Perennial Birthday Project Kit
* 16 printed card bases, folded size 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
* 16 white Medium Envelopes
* 12 printed tabbed dividers, 6-3/8" x 5-1/4" (16.2 x 13.3 cm)
* printed and white die-cut accents
* gold foil sticker sheets with month names in English, French, and German
* gold 5/8" (1.6 cm) satin ribbon
* Dapper Denim Solid Baker’s Twine
* printed storage box, 6-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 3-3/4" (17.2 x 13.3 x 9.5 cm)
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, gold foil, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
When you buy the coordinating stamp set "Perennial Birthday" you can make even more cards:
Hi, I'm Crystal. . .
Where I shop:
I am Crystal Komara, aka "Super Stamp Girl" and I am solely responsible for this blog.
All items on this site including text, photographs, concept design, works of original artwork and content shared on this blog are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.