Until very recently I can honestly say that I haven't been much of a kit person. Ya'll know I've tried (and subsequently canceled) my Paper Pumpkin subscription at least three times now! And ha, I've been thinking about signing back up again! But, last month I purchased the "Lots of Happy" Card Kit to make with a friend who had never made cards before and I'm not sure who ended up loving it more! I loved that this particular kit included everything from the note cards and paper, to pre-cut embellishments, stamps and watercolor pencils. Simply grab the cute little box it came in and everyone will be "lots of happy!"
Unfortunately this kit will be discontinued on May 31, 2018.
So be sure to check out the Retiring Last Chance Products list and grab it now before it's too late!
Item #: 146388
* Makes 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs, using the included Lots of Happy Stamp Set
* Folded card sizes: 2" x 3-1/2", 2-1/2" x 4-1/2", 4" x 3-1/2",
* Includes set of 7 photopolymer stamps
* clear stamp block
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating envelopes
* giftable kraft box
* printed, gold foil, white, and vellum die-cut accents
* white/gold foil labels
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot
* full-size Watercolor Pencils in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry
* Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ombre Ribbon
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand
Watch this quick and easy video from Stampin' UP! on how to put the Lots of Happy card kit together:
Hi, I'm Crystal. . .
My Craft Room:
Shop My Favorites
I am Crystal Komara, aka "Super Stamp Girl," an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Western Mass, and I am solely responsible for this blog. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of this blog or it's contents. All Images © 1990-2018 Stampin' Up!®
(unless otherwise noted.)
All items on this site including text, photographs, concept design, works of original artwork and content shared on this blog are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.