Beginning on July 1, 2016, you can become a Super Stamp Girl Superstar!
After much consideration, I will be offering a customer loyalty rewards card. so you can now get rewarded for both your shopping AND your event attendance!
2016 Superstar Punch Card Guidelines:
1. Punches are earned for each $40 purchase, before tax and shipping.
2. To get a punch, your purchase has to be at least $40. You can't make two separate $20 purchases and get a punch. But, a single $80 purchase will get you two punches.
3. Local and internet orders count. If you are long distance, I will mail yours to you after your next purchase. If you don't have one, no problem! Just keep a record of your purchases.
4. Local Customers: you are responsible for your own card and for giving it to me to punch when you place an order. If you are long distance, I will keep track on paper here, and you can punch your own card there!
5. Once you have made your 10th purchase, email me what you would like to purchase. You have $25 to apply to any order. If your order goes over the $25, I will invoice you for the difference.
Purchases that count toward a punch:
Ordering gift cards
Things that do not count toward a punch:
Shipping and Tax on all orders
Happy shopping my friends!
Thank you for being such loyal customers!
Hi, I'm Crystal. . .
My Craft Room:
Shop My Favorites
I am Crystal Komara, aka "Super Stamp Girl," an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Western Mass, and I am solely responsible for this blog. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of this blog or it's contents. All Images © 1990-2018 Stampin' Up!®
(unless otherwise noted.)
All items on this site including text, photographs, concept design, works of original artwork and content shared on this blog are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.