When I was on vacation last week I had every intention of getting a good head start on my Christmas cards for this year. You know, rather than waiting until December 8th to start making them. But . . . somewhere between the fresh lake air and too many Mrs. Dunster's donuts, I OD'd on Halloween cards instead! Because nothing says "I'm on vacation" like a spooky Halloween scene. I was just having too much spooky fun with the new Spooky Fun stamp set and coordinating dies! It's spook-tacular! Ha ha.
*Today's Design Team card was inspired by the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew.
1. The base of the card is made from Basic Black cardstock (measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2")
2. The first mat layer is made from Pumpkin Pie cardstock (measuring 5 1/4 x 4")
3. The second mat layer is made from the now retired Haunted Happenings DSP (measuring 5" x 3 3/4')
4. Using my Big Shot, I machine die cut the tree and witch from Basic Black cardstock
5. Using my Big Shot, I machine die cut the fence from Very Vanilla cardstock.
6. Using Memento black ink, I stamped the trio of pumpkins on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then die cut them using the coordinating framelit
7. Using Memento black ink, I stamped the moon on Very Vanilla cardstock and fussy cut (hand-cut) it out
8. Using Memento black ink, I stamped the "Happy Halloween" sentiment on a strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and notched the left end
9. I adhered the whole scene together using both Snail Permanent Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals (aka "pop dots)
You might also enjoy:
There are hot new items added to the Stampin' UP! Clearance Rack today, some at up to 60% off! Just a note, these items are "while supplies last." Some will sell out in hours, some days, so hurry! If you place your order online, kindly use this Hostess Code to save on shipping (and it will ship directly to you)!
Hi, I'm Crystal. . .
My Craft Room:
I design for:
I am Crystal Komara, aka "Super Stamp Girl," an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Western Mass, and I am solely responsible for this blog. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of this blog or it's contents. All images © 1990-2018 Stampin' Up!®
(unless otherwise noted.)
All items on this site including text, photographs, concept design, works of original artwork and content shared on this blog are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.