Hello, my stamping friends! I have a fun, rainbow colored, clean and simple card for you today, which is just what the Just Add Ink and Stampin' Up! Only challenges required, respectively.
Here are the products needed to make this simple card:
Now that you threw all those items into your shopping carts, let's talk about how to make this card!
8 Easy Steps:
1. Cut one sheet of Basic Black Cardstock in half (either horizontally or vertically). This will give you two A2 sized cards (that are both 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
2. Cut one sheet of Whisper White cardstock into a mat that measures 5 1/4" x 4".
3. BEFORE adhering that white cardstock onto the black card, let's stamp. (Because, you know, if you, cough, cough, happen to make a mistake, there is always another side!
4. Ink up the sentiment 'Is there no limit to your awesomeness," or, your favorite stamp, from the Big News stamp set using Basic Black or a black Memento ink. Remember tap, tap lightly! Too much ink and you'll have schmutz and halos, and nobody likes schmutz and halos on their cards.
5. Stamp your sentiment on the white mat and adhere to your black card base.
6. On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp one of the mosaic shapes from the Mosiac Madness set in each of the 6 rainbow colors. Then punch out using the coordinating Mosaic Madness punch.
7. Put a pop-dot on the back of each mosaic-y shape and adhere to the white cardstock in a ROYGBIV (without the "I") pattern. Voila! You've completed your card.
8. Oops, not quite yet. There's one more step! You must bedazzle or BLING your card out! Center a rhinestone in the middle of each mosaic-y piece. Now you are done.
Hope this little tutorial helps you make this card, or others!
I'm always here to help, so feel free to call or email me anytime.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a S-U-P-E-R day!
Hi, I'm Crystal. . .
Where I shop:
I am Crystal Komara, aka "Super Stamp Girl" and I am solely responsible for this blog.
All items on this site including text, photographs, concept design, works of original artwork and content shared on this blog are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.