Online Extravaganza only happens once a year so be sure to make the most of it! For one week only, November 21-28, you can save up to 40% on select products. To sweeten the deals, we will be having 24-hour sales on the first and last day of the promotion, featuring special products available for that day only. You can even get a sneak peek AND save on products that will be on the future holiday catalog retiring list. You won’t want anyone to miss out on this great opportunity to stock up and save!
• Promotion period: November 21-28, 2016
• You must use the bundle item codes provided. Discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are entered separately.
• Some bundles have been created exclusively for Online Extravaganza and will not be available after the promotion ends.
• There is no minimum purchase required in order to receive the discounted price.
• Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
• Discounts range from 10-40 percent and may vary per market.
• Online Extravaganza includes two 24-hour sales.
• The first 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM on November 21 and runs
through 11:50 PM that same day.
• The second 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM on November 28 and
runs through 11:50 PM that same day.
Just think.. no waiting in line, no need to find a parking space, no fumbling with your purse, keys, bags, etc., just shop from home in my ONLINE STORE for Stampin' Up! goodies at up to 40% off and stock up on holiday gifts, stocking stuffers and goodies for your crafty family and friends while you are at it!
Kindly use this hostess code when placing your online order during Online Extravaganza! You can save on shipping, ensure you receive the items you want on the day they are on sale and have everything shipped directly to your home!
Happy Online Extravaganza shopping!!
Hi, I'm Crystal!
The content of this website is the sole responsibility of Crystal Komara, aka "Super Stamp Girl." Unless otherwise indicated, all stamped images are © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! All items on this blog including text, photographs, concept design, works of original artwork and content shared on this blog are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.