Come on, you have to be laughing! New "kits" on the block!? Stampin' Up! has some great new ones!
Sweet Stack Project Kit
Create a sweet addition to a birthday bash, wedding gathering, or welcoming party for baby and send your guests home with a favor. The Sweet Stack project kit makes a two-tier cake, with enough cake box favors for 20 guests.
Complete the kit using the Sweet Stack Stamp Set (item 138948). Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately. Instructions included.
* 10 die-cut cake boxes to make one 7" (17.8 cm) diameter cake layer
* 10 die-cut cake boxes to make one 9" (22.9 cm) diameter cake layer
* Die-cut printed accents
* Alphabet stickers
* Kraft chipboard cake stand, pedestal, and border
* Baker's twine for banner
* Banner sticks
* Paper straws for candles
* Coordinates with the Sweet Stack Stamp Set (item 138948)
Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Watermelon Wonder, white
Tin Of Cards Project Kit
Who says organization has to be boring? This fun printed tin gives you plenty of room to store the cards that you make in this kit, plus room for more. Kit includes enough card bases and accents for 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs.
Complete the kit using the Tin of Cards Stamp Set (item 138946). Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately. Instructions included.
* 16 card bases and envelopes
* 1 printed tin box with lid, 6-3/4" x 4" x 5-3/8"
* 10 sheets of 4-1/4" x 6-1/4" Designer Series Paper, 2 ea. of 5 designs
* 4 die-cut Designer Series Paper strips
* Gold Glimmer Paper hearts
* Die-cut accents
* Printed acetate sheet
* Gold foil strips
* Metallic gold thread
* 1 sheet clear star epoxy stickers
* Gold epoxy hearts
* 4 wood die cuts
* 9 file tab dividers
* Coordinates with the Tin of Cards Stamp Set (item 138946)
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Wild Wasabi, white
The content of this website is the sole responsibility of Crystal Komara, aka "Super Stamp Girl." Unless otherwise indicated, all stamped images are © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! All items on this blog including text, photographs, concept design, works of original artwork and content shared on this blog are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.