10 Warning Signs You Might Be Addicted to Stamping:
10. If you write to the friendly folks at Cropper Hopper to suggest a 2000 square foot tote for your girl’s getaways and it’s transportable only by UHaul… you may be addicted to stamping.
9. If you keep over half your supplies hidden in the trunk of the car while simultaneously hiding the keys from your husband… you may be addicted to stamping.
8. If have tried to explain the benefits of skipping meals to your family to save more money for stamp supplies… you may be addicted to stamping.
7. If your idea of a dream date is a man who loves to pop-dot and refill your ink pads … you may be addicted to stamping.
6. If you think that you must take your stamping supplies with you for a romantic weekend away… you may be addicted to stamping.
5. If the only recipes you collect any more are for" stamp snacks"… you may be addicted to stamping.
4. If you own 8 different tools that all cut a perfect circle… you may be addicted to stamping.
3. If you have figured out how to stamp while driving your car… you may be addicted to stamping.
2. If you named your last born child "Tombow". . . you might be addicted to stamping.
1. If you believe Shelli Gardner should have her own cable channel… you may be addicted to stamping.
I am Crystal Komara, aka "Super Stamp Girl," an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Western Mass, and I am solely responsible for this blog. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of this blog or it's contents. All Images © 1990-2017 Stampin' Up!® (unless otherwise noted.) All items on this site including text, photographs, concept design, works of original artwork and content shared on this blog are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.